[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: vKWHSS coming up next weekend!

Star Principal Herald kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 22 11:04:09 PST 2024

Greetings,

For those interested, virtual KWHSS is this coming weekend.  Please
pre-register to attend.  I HIGHLY recommend this event even if you only
take one class or hang out in the general area. It's a great place to meet
new heralds and scribes and take that next step down the rabbit hole!  I
hope to see many of you there!

YIS,
Annais
Star

P.S. Please cross-post as needed.  Thanks!