HERB - families and confusions

ND Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Apr 29 11:50:17 PDT 1998

 Thank you....Agnes... I tend to write these at work dodging student
registration so sometimes i get way off. I was disconcerting which is
normal for me so thanks for clearing me up.... feel free to do it often for
me.

Concerning what goes on the herbalist list anything about gardening, plants
and herbs. I think if people disagree it's okay.... or if it's clearing up
confusion, that's very okay.  Rudeness is the only thing I'm pretty hard
about and I'd prefer to let grey areas slide.(You know it sounds like it
could be rude but it may be just a strange way of wording.)