HERB - pennsic herb walks

THEODORE KUBRICHT TedK at uh.edu
Thu Aug 6 11:26:39 PDT 1998

>Vaclav,
>I remember you showed me jewelweed 3 or 4 years ago at Pennsic when you were
>boiling it down.  I didn't realize that boneset was a cold remedy though.
>Maybe if you take a non-woods battle herb walk I'll tag along <G>.

Hi Raisya and everyone,

I will probably be taking as many herb walks as I can squeeze in.
There is much that grows there that isn't available here.   You are
more than welcome to accompany me on any or all of them, as is
anyone else interested.   My specialty, for those that don't know
me, is identifying, harvesting, and using wild herbs.   See ya'll
there!

In fine Spirit,
Vaclav