HERB - Ointments

sunshinegirl sunshinegirl at steward-net.com
Wed Aug 19 08:19:31 PDT 1998

My local Wal-mart has in the craft section some small, corked, colored
glass containers that would be good for ointments.  They run $0.49 plus
tax.  They also have those wonderful little glass bottles that are perfect
for liquors samples for the same price.  I don't know if this is standard
or regional, but you might try your local one.

Melandra of the Woods, in Meridies, Arkansas