HERB - Banckes herbal & Medicine and Society

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Tue Dec 1 09:15:47 PST 1998

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, Gaylin Walli wrote:
> Ah, I like facsimile editions the best. I don't suppose you have an
> ISBN off that copy? I can't seem to find reference to the ISBN online and
> it certainly helps the interlibrary loan folks when you can fill out
> the card completely. (Not to mention the fact that an ISBN gets me
> that much closer to a Christmas gift. I admit it: I have ulterior
> motives.)

Apparently, this edition predates the widespread adoption of the ISBN
system; it doesn't have an ISBN. What it does have, and your used book
dealer might be able to trace it this way, is an LC (Library of Congress
Number): 42007657

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa (Shire of Eisental; HERMS Cyclonus), mka Jennifer Heise
jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"Healing the universe is an inside job."