HERB - Off-topic: Fabric Origami website

Gaylin Walli g.walli at infoengine.com
Wed Dec 2 08:28:47 PST 1998

Sorry about the off-topic post, but I thought this might be
of interest to people sending herbal gifts (especially the
medieval recreations!) for Christmas and Solstice and Hanukkah
and Kwanza and and and.... :)

The instructions for making fabric origami (I was personally
interested in using it for boxes) can be found at the
Fabric Origami Workshop home page located at:

http://www.owt.com/gdscott/overview.html

Very nice little site, includes instructions, seems quick
to load on my machine, and is relatively easy to follow.
Check it out. It may help some of us figure out that ever-
troublesome question of "now, how exactly do I wrap this?"

Jasmine
Jasmine de Cordoba, Midrealm, g.walli at infoengine.com

"Si enim alicui placet mea devotio, gaudebo; si autem
nulli placet, memet ipsam tamen juvat quod feci."
-- Hroswith of Gandersheim