HERB - dye plants

sunshinegirl sunshinegirl at steward-net.com
Fri Jul 3 23:43:00 PDT 1998

_Traditional Scottish Dyes and how to make them_, by Jean Fraser, has four
different recipies for Weld.  In the general dying instructions, it
recommends using equal wieghts of dry wool and plant material.  The plant
needs to be picked while still young, before it goes to seed, and the whole
plant except roots is used.

Melandra of the Woods