HERB - Top Ten

N.D. Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 15 07:43:52 PDT 1998

  What would be the top
> ten herbs that you would keep for medicinal purposes and why??

Echinacea - immune system, colds, blood purifier
Garlic - good for the blood among others
Comfrey - good for externals...
mint - good for digestion, the oil applied to the forehead is good for
headaches
lavender oil - best thing I know for burns
yarrow - good for wounds, headache and colds
ginger - good for nausea, warming
rosemary - for hair and skin, and because I like it.
Feverfew - good for breaking fevers, headaches
myrrh - good for teeth and gums, cleansing smoke, antibacterial-acts as
preservative

Clare