HERB - basil & scented geranium

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Thu Jul 16 15:27:05 PDT 1998

Jasmine,

>116F? GOOD GRIEF! Come visit me. I swear I'll let you have
>you're own bedroom and a cat to pet. It's hot in metro-Detroit,
>but not *that* hot!

Well, the thermometer has been around 99 - 102F, not quite as bad as some
other areas of the state, but the humidity here is incredible (95%+ for about
5 months).   There are jokes about people from Houston having gills <G>.

My own bedroom and a cat to pet?  That's tempting <G>!  BTW, where in Detroit
do you live?  My in-laws live just south of Davison.

I made pesto just yesterday, I'm using it to make tomato-less pizzas.

I had no idea that geraniums got that big!  I admit I don't know a lot about
any sort of geranium, though.  Clare already answered about period topiary.

Raisya