HERB - fungus

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Sat Jul 25 14:00:17 PDT 1998

I have very good luck with Capricillic acid, often found marketed with
names like Capryl, Capricin, etc.  It is available in health food stores,
and is a derivitive of a palm plant.  It was reccommended to me by a
nutritionist for internal yeast infections.  I still take it that way if
need be, but I discovered that by mixing it with a little water and ky
jelly, with the addition of a little garlic/tea tree/mullein oil, it
makes the GREATEST ointment for killing external yeasty beasties.  We
have used it successfully on athlete's foot, jock itch, nail fungus, a
yeast infection on the back of my lord's scalp from wearing a "Croakie"
(a foam band to hold on your glasses), and yes, even feminine itching.
It will make you do a merry dance if the infection is very far advanced,
and on sensitive mucus membranes, it will definately get your attention.
Because of this, my friends (who beg me to make more periodically) have
dubbed it "Tuna Melt".
	Christianna