HERB - Dittany

Lyn Greaves rosamund at frontiernet.net
Thu Jun 4 10:30:01 PDT 1998

>I got some at Pennsic two years ago, from an herbalist who shares space
>with a smith/knifemaker (and I should remember his name but I don't).
>
>You can also get plants of it from time to time.
>
>You may want to check out 'esoteric/magickal' sources, as it is a modern
>magickal ingredient.

I believe the source was the Magic Badger.  If he was in the row of
merchants that backs to the barn on the side by the ice machines, and near
the end by the post office and bank, it was definitely Badger.

If so, his contact info is:

Magic Badger Ironworks, Herbals, and Oddities
Ruth Cardiff
3231 Kings Creek Rd.
Hayes, VA  23072

If you decide to contact him, give him some time, as he and his lady have
two children under the age of 5 (last I knew, they may have one more now,
who knows) and (speaking as a mother of one) they can be a handful,
especially when they know it's business.

Lyn Greaves
Lady Rosamund d'Alwareton
     OM, OTerp, OSalamander
Thorny Rose