HERB - Mint, yet again!

Gaylin Walli g.walli at infoengine.com
Mon Jun 15 09:50:02 PDT 1998

and Joanna wrote:
>I assume "egg poison" is the possibility of salmonella being
>present in the egg.  If not, what is it?  I never heard of this.
>I know people who have eaten raw meatloaf for years with no ill
>effect, but it only takes one time...

Salmonella would be what I was refering to. Personally, I actually
like using the powdered egg better than the raw egg. I can make up
as much or as little as I want and not have to worry about whether
or not I'm going to actually use the yolk any time soon (or if it's
going to sit in that teeny rubbermaid container and get lost in
the back of the fridge until such time as I decide to find out
exactly what that evil smell is). :)

Jasmine de Cordoba, Midrealm
g.walli at infoengine.com or jasmine at infoengine.com

"Si enim alicui placet mea devotio, gaudebo; si autem
nulli placet, memet ipsam tamen juvat quod feci."
-- Hroswith of Gandersheim