HERB - Mint, yet again!

knotwork@juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Tue Jun 16 09:18:29 PDT 1998

It may be a stupid question, but can dogs get sick from salmonella?  I
doubt it with the kind of stuff they eat!

When my eggs get too old to cook with, I generally wipe them off with
bleach or alcohol, make a small hole at each end,  and blow the contents
into a bowl, saving the shells for decorating.  (Don't go there!)  Am I
courting a salmonella disaster, or is disinfecting the shells enough?

This may be off-topic for herbs, but the subject has me intrigued.  I
remember when eggs were a "pure" food.

Joanna