HERB - thank you.

gangis@siu.edu gangis at siu.edu
Wed Jun 17 16:19:07 PDT 1998

        Thank you for your interesting and informative answer.  I will be
very sure to hold off cooking with the stuff until I can run it past a
botanist.  I am however still curious about other use's for the parts of a
dandylion which is one of the very few plants I can identify.   I have heard
most of it is edible but the only parts I can figure out how to use so far
have been the leaves.  I am affraid of cooking up the roots and flowers the
wrong way and coming up with a foultasting, posibly poisonus mess.  Any
further help would be appriciated.  Thank you most kindly Lady Jasmine De
Cordoba,
Your humble servant John Day