HERB - It's finally done.

Lughnasa@aol.com Lughnasa at aol.com
Fri Jun 26 04:10:52 PDT 1998

   I just wanted to say thank you to everone who tried to help out with the
marriage this weekend.
   We weren't able to get it done on site due to scheduling difficulties.
Still, after much fighting, stressing, going insane, and LOTS of
Looooooooooong drives, we were able to get it done Monday afternoon.

     THANK YOU!!!!
  Kristopher Imbellicus
mka Kris

P.S.  Everyone who didn't get to the site, be saddened.  It's a great site.  I
think it'd be perfect for West-Caid War.  We may need to make up a war so that
we can have a regular party there like Estrella and GWW have been.