HERB - Useful view

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Sat May 2 23:25:39 PDT 1998

Hello Alysoun,

I've got a class I teach--and lots more research+classes to come, I
hope--on the 4 degrees and the humours in reference to sauces.  Would you
be kind enough to send me what bibliography you might have that relates
to these, as I have lots more culinary books than herb books.  I'm not
too well versed in herbs, and subscribed to this list to learn.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com
Master Chirurgeon, Companion des Lindquistrings, Princess' Order of
Courtesy