HERB - (no subject)

CorwynWdwd CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon May 4 12:42:37 PDT 1998

Clare

>Where do you live?  I have no problem getting comfrey.... my big problem is
> finding costmary.  For some reason most of the herb nurseries down here
> don't carry it.
>         I could maybe mail you a piece of root if you need it... Do you
> live in the U.S.

I live in Greenville "Third hole in the Bible Belt" SC... and fortunately for
me, I'm a little more than an hour from Ashville "New home of the new age
movement" NC, where I find a lot of underground herbalists live.

They just had their Herb Festival in Ashville, and myself, my Lady and a
Friend all came away with stuff we can't get the nuseries to stock here in
Greenville for some reason. I have quite a little stand of Comfrey... shame to
have to dig the ditch I'll dig if we move in the winter, because I'm not
leaving it to the landlord's tender mercies either<G>.

Thank you very much for the offer though.Costmary huh?? Let me look just in
case....

Corwyn