HERB - Garlic

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Tue May 5 00:17:08 PDT 1998

Jasmine,

Would you know if those herbs, placed in a kitchen cabinet, would keep
out the tiny, pesky brown moths?  I don't want to use any chemicals
around my food storage.  Just bought a bag of pet-bedding cedar chips so
I can make little net bags of them for each shelf.  Thought that might
work.  A friend stored some things for me, and his moths became moth-ers
in my stuff!

Thought I'd thrown out every thing they could be in, but they keep
resurfacing.  As there are some in the den, they may like book
bindings--paste--as much as cereal.  And I'm NOT throwing out the books.

Regards,

Lady Allison
allilyn at juno.com
Master Chirurgeon, Orden des Linquistringes, Princess' Order of Courtesy