HERB - Moths

Lughnasa Lughnasa at aol.com
Thu May 7 04:30:10 PDT 1998

>  snipped
>
>  does it work on those GIANT tree roaches?
>  Raven
>
>  >>
>  >   Ever tried cloven oranges?  Makes everything smell fresh and keeps
>  >bugs out
>  >as well as mothballs.
>  >
>  >  Kris

  The only "GIANT roache"-like thing I've seen in California are some American
Scarabs that are in the foothills.  I don't remember them getting into much.
  Incidently, those things are TOUGH. A friend, 6' 2",  220#, stepped on one
with work boots and it held him for a second.  We had so many that I had to
try to kill any I saw near the house.  I would drop cinder blocks on them, and
it didn't always work.  I beleive it when the say roaches would survive a
nuclear winter.

Kris