HERB - sore feet

Carl and/or Anne Adamczyk grania1 at juno.com
Thu May 7 11:05:35 PDT 1998

In the old days we only had tight sandals and we had to wear them to walk
a hundred miles to school and we LIKED IT.  (ala Dana Carvey, SNL) :-)

OOPS...
You could try to stretch the sandals if they are  made of leather by
wetting them and wearing them for a while.  When you take them off, stuff
them with paper to hold the shape or put shoe trees in them.  An
alternative is to buy a product called Shoe Stretch sold at any cobbler's
shop.

A nice long foot soak with Epsom Salts in tolerably warm water,  mixed
with Lavender as already suggested will take the pain out as well as
reduce the swelling if there is any.