HERB - Period references and lists

Paul Gieri conall at lemoorenet.com
Tue May 5 00:22:11 PDT 1998

ND Wederstrandt wrote:

> I'd be interested in helping.  i have access to the University of Texas
> library to rummage in and around.  One of the libraries has a microfilm
> collection that has copies of various early books. Any help I can give I'm
> really happy to give.
>
> Clare

Sorry I'm too computer illiterate to know  how to send an URL but here
are a couple of places I found on line that offer some interesting info:
www.healthy.net/library/Articles/Hobbs/HISTORYO.HTM,
www.healthy.net/clinic/therapy/herbal/herbic/herbs/index.html
chili.rt66.com/hrbmoore/ManualsMM/SpecIndic3.txt

Don't know if these will help but they might be worth looking at anyway.
Ginger