HERB - Moths

Karen Dean Eaglesridge at Tomah.com
Fri May 8 05:36:54 PDT 1998

I never noticed any lingering smell or taste.  Of course, it is possible
we got immune to the scent and taste of bay leaves over the years.

Aoibheil (in the Midrealm)
Do the bay leaves leave a lingering smell or taste on plastic dishes,
utensils or flatware? Raven On Thu, 07 May 1998 20:51:48 -0500
Eaglesridge at Tomah.com (Karen Dean) writes: >I found when living in
military quarters (for 20 years) that the best >deterrent >for roaches,
of any sort, was not just a thorough cleaning. But, >afterwards
>strewing FRESH, dried, whole bay leaves in the backs of drawers,
>cupboards, and >closets chased the remaining creepies away and they
didn't come back. >Changing >the bay leaves about every 2 months kept
them from returning. > >Hope this helps! > >Aoibheil > >Katherine