HERB - sore feet

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Thu May 7 23:57:42 PDT 1998

>>I haven't heard of using tea as a repellent, but my granny always made
tea, soaked it in cottonballs, and rubbed us down for sunburns.  It
seemed to take the sting out quite well.<<

That would have been regular tea, and it was the tannin that worked on
your sunburn.  My mother boiled several teabags--releases much more
tannin--then poured it into a bath for us to soak in.

The picture of camomile I've seen is daisy-like.  Pyrethrins are daisies.
 Is there a relationship, here?

Regards,

Lady Allison
allilyn at juno.com
Master Chirurgeon, Orden des Linquistringes, Princess' Order of Courtesy