HERB - Aloe Question

Carl and/or Anne Adamczyk grania1 at juno.com
Fri May 8 15:44:25 PDT 1998

Unto Roseline, on the question of extending the shelf life of aloe
juices, may I suggest adding a drop or two benzoin.  It is used to extend
the shelf life of home concocted colognes/perfumes.  Benzoin is a
fixative with preservative, astringent and antiseptic properties.  You
may have to experiment with the amount needed to act as a preservative
depending on the amount of aloe juice you are putting up.

Herbally,

Grania