HERB - yohimbe

Karen Dean Eaglesridge at Tomah.com
Fri May 8 20:52:22 PDT 1998

snipped >kelp >lecithin, B-6, and cider vinegar. In what form is the
kelp and do you just drink the cider vinegar? I also eat whatever I
wish, and >drink plenty >of water, and my only real source of exercise
is gardening (hard >enough). Even foods high in fat? Exactly how does
all of this work together? Raven > >Aoibheil (Midrealm) >
======================== Go to http://www.ansteorra.org/lists.html to
perform mailing list tasks.

I use an OTC combination available at your local Wally World.  I has all
the ingredients I listed already in it.  I take 1 tablet three times a
day before meals.

I started taking this because of a reference I ran across one day on
kelp.  It said kelp raises the metabolism (I can't remember off hand
which herbal it was in, I'll see if I can find it again).  Knowing
already that B-6 helps metabolize protein, my grey matter thought this
would be a good combination.  The other ingredients also do various good
things for the body, so I thought I'd give it a try.

I normally eat a very low-fat diet anyway, so can't say if there would
be any benefit to anyone eating a high fat diet.  In all honesty, I
can't say if this combo would be of any use to anyone else, I only know
it worked for me.  I'm still losing weight, I feel great, and my
bathroom scales don't run from me anymore!

Aoibheil (Midrealm)