HERB - Mint

Sigrid PW SigridPW at aol.com
Sun May 10 09:17:14 PDT 1998

Better for what?  Peppermint definitely makes better peppermint tea than
orange mint.  Better for growing?  Any mint will grow anywhere and spread
everywhere and you will never get rid of it and it will take over every thing
and......  but that's a bit redundant, isn't it?

Let me know what you need and I'll try to suggest proper mints.  Just don't
let them escape.  They are trying to take over the world.  They are in league
with that little laboratory mouse.  Every day they are plotting and scheming.
Oh!  The men in the white coates are here to take me back to my nice mint-free
dorm room...  Gotta go!  :o)

Sigrid Pigwoman
aka Madeleine de la Chatte Enfumee