HERB - zodiac signs/was Brother Cadfael's Herb Garden

William Seibert a14h at zebra.net
Mon May 11 07:31:32 PDT 1998

M'ladies Katherine & Agnes,

Having been following your discussions for a tad, I've a very
nice book you may be interested in:
    The PracticalHandbook of Plant Alchemy, By Manfred M. Junius,
Healing Arts Press, Rochester, Vermont, 1985 (ISBN
0-89281-485-3).
It's a translation of Praktisches Hanbuch der Pflanzen-Alchemie,
published by Ansata-Verlag, Interlaken, 1982.  The bibilography
is very interesting, and includes period sources as well as
modern ones.  Discusses astrological influences as well as
(modern) known properties of plants.  I think ya'll may enjoy
it.  I got the thing in paperback at the local Books-A-Million
here in Mobile, Al.

Ya'll enjoy,
WAJDI