HERB - zodiac signs & period ref lists

Gaylin Walli g.walli at infoengine.com
Tue May 12 08:20:39 PDT 1998

Lady Katherine wrote:
>I noticed your error, but valued your information more.

Thanks! At least someone got some use out of it. You know, it
was most refreshing to post that information. I've had it
stuck in my head now for *years* and I've not had anyone
to tell it to. :) If anyone can add to it or would like
to discuss it with me, I'd be more than happy to learn.
I'd like to turn it into an article eventually.

I'd like to pause at this point and express my sincere
thanks that all of you for gathering on such a list and
giving me a place to jabber away, thus not annoying my
Lord-Husband who has learned to merely say "uh-huh" in
the right places.

Which reminds me. About that in-progress annotated list that
I mentioned I was compiling of pre-period and period herbal
(botanical and medical botany) refs. I was looking it over
last night as I was reading a treatise on the history of medicine
and I realized that my entire list was nigh onto 11 pages long of
text and not slowing down. That's too long for one posting
to the list, even for an in-progress document.

I think I have two choices wrt to posting. One, break the whole
thing up into its logical sections and post those separately. Two,
send the doc out in text or PDF to anyone who requests it. I'd
be happy to do either as people prefer or not at all if people
would prefer. Feedback is my main goal, really, and the learning
I would obtain from it. Your choice. Please do feel free to let me
know what you all would like.

Jasmine de Cordoba, Midrealm
jasmine at infoengine.com or g.walli at infoengine.com