HERB - caffeine

Carol Ross courtanvaux at geocities.com
Tue May 12 10:10:48 PDT 1998

 > Also Chinese and American Ephreda, which contain
>substances that will cause you to speed a little bit.

 Ephreda, now there's an interesting substance, it did more than speed me up
a bit. My brother gave me some diet pills to try that contain Ephreda. I
started taking them at the beginning of the spring semester. Sitting still
in my classes was almost impossible - what I really wanted to do was to get
up and run until I dropped. After that experience I certainly would not
recommend it to anyone.

Genevieve de Courtanvaux