HERB - Re: Mint-tummy troubles

Sandy M Koenig ravensmk at juno.com
Fri May 15 00:45:55 PDT 1998

I drink Celestial Seasonings,  Mandarin Orange Spice,  Red Zinger
a new flavor called Apricot Ginger (but has regular ceylon tea in it)
Emperor's Choice.    Morning Thunder was  a bit much, so was
Bengal Spice(I think is the name)  The other flavors are really good
also, depending on your taste.  I don't like anything with lemon in it

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"