HERB - Menstrual Cramps -- the disertation

Meadue Wolf meaduewolf at juno.com
Fri May 15 06:34:44 PDT 1998

>Actually, I personally enjoyed it. The one thing I tend to experience,
>though, was not on your list......backaches. Sit, stand, lay
>down.....none
>of it works for me. Any suggestions?
>
>Genevieve de Courtanvaux

Yes! I use to have these too! Oh so bad!!!!! Having someone rub the
middle of the back or where the pain is helps. I also would use a heating
pad on the front for the cramps and on my back. If I remember right
(miracle) I used a moist heating pad on my back. Laying on the back was
best for me, but then the cramps would be worse. Standing always made it
worse. The best thing also is just trying to relax and sleep.{ And back
then (over40, but don't tell!) asprin and Midol was all there was as far
as I knew (teen at home).} Almost like with child birth, relax.  Maybe
this is why I did not think having a baby was painfull.  :)
Rhiannon