HERB - Menstrual Cramps -- the disertation

Meadue Wolf meaduewolf at juno.com
Fri May 15 07:16:16 PDT 1998

Corwyn writes:
>likely to see one after ours discounted B-6 as being a help in carpel
>tunnel... but he DOES have these nifty muscle relaxants..... Yea...
>right...

Oh! I had and still do have carpal tunnel. I was told to get surgery. Of
course I put that of as long as possible. I wore a brace and went to the
chiroprator which bought me about 10 more years.
Had never heard of the B-6 vit. being used for this. I'll have to try it
for my other hand!
Thanks
Rhiannon