HERB - Bug bites

Gaylin Walli gjw1 at infoengine.com
Mon May 18 14:05:25 PDT 1998

Genevieve de Courtanvaux wrote:
>This weekend my son was at a lake and ended up with a bunch of ant bites so
>now he is complaining about them. Any suggestions on what to put on them
>that will take the edge off the pain/itch?

Wash the area thoroughly with soap and water if you haven't already done so.
Then, apply a paste made of baking soda and water. Just enough water to
wet the baking soda to make it into a paste. Calamine lotion or calendula
ointment will also work if you can get them, but the baking soda should give
him immediate relief.

Jasmine de Cordoba, Midrealm
g.walli at infoengine.com or jasmine at infoengine.com

"Si enim alicui placet mea devotio, gaudebo; si autem
nulli placet, memet ipsam tamen juvat quod feci."
-- Hroswith of Gandersheim