Weight loss (was:Re: HERB - yohimbe)

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Mon May 18 17:44:38 PDT 1998

Word of caution about aspertame as well....some people react to it
adversely...not only does it increase my appetite (gee and I was wondering
how I could have put on 20 pounds while only doing diet stuff) but it also
causes nervousness, irritability, and water retention among other nasty
stuff...knocked my entire system for a loop.....I'll take my beverages
unsweetened (like iced tea) or if it needs sugar that is what I will
use....judiciously.....98 pounds to go