HERB - Oh, BTW...

Warren & Meredith Harmon corwynsca at juno.com
Tue Nov 3 11:14:04 PST 1998

Hello!  I wanted to thank everyone who replied to my Garcia de Orta
question.  We don't have internet access right now, but that'll change
and when it does.....!  I have to go back to lurking for awhile now - my
cousin just had a preemie baby, after losing 4 babies previously, and I'm
person-in-sorta-charge until everything's okay.  Thanks again!

-Caro