HERB - Resins

Carl/Anne Adamczyk ladygrania at juno.com
Tue Nov 3 19:11:35 PST 1998

I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who did this,  but I sorted
mine as soon as I got home.  I recognized which was which by the scent
and color.  I bought mine from the Pepperers Guild and if you did too,
they probably come from the same batch. My myrrh is the darker in color
of the two, almost amber.  It also has smaller crystals.  The
frankincense is rather largish, about the size of good sized  raisins and
is  almost like candied lemon peel in color, a very light yellow.

Good luck,

Grania