HERB - herb crafting

clu729s clu729s at mail.smsu.edu
Wed Nov 4 10:51:14 PST 1998

I always am making something or another that is considered an herbal gift.
Usually the item starts out being for me, then someone else pries it out of my
hands.  I will look up some things that I have been working on lately, then
get back to the list.  I have been down a bit lately, so give it some time.
Thank You.

Galla

>===== Original Message From Gaylin Walli <herbalist at Ansteorra.ORG> =====
>Raisya asked:
>>Is anyone else working on herbal gifts for the holidays?  I tried the
Scottish