HERB - herbal gifts

Mike and Pat Luco mikel at pdq.net
Tue Nov 10 17:46:55 PST 1998

> Lately, the topic has been preparations which could be used for gifts.
> It seems that a lot of the concoctions are intended for ladies.
>
> Anyone out there have an herbal recipe/item which would be suitable for a
> gentleman?
>
> Grania

I really like the scent of myrrh and frankincense, so I put a few drops of each
essential oil of into a 4 oz brown glass spray bottle then add about 1/4 of the
bottle of everclear alcohol and top off the bottle with spring water and shake.
Makes a nice spritzer for after the bath/shower

Henri
Kingdom of Ansteorra, Barony Star Gate
Purveyors of fine herbs and spices
http://www.hypercon.com/naturalhome