HERB - Pomanders & Scents

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Fri Nov 20 08:46:49 PST 1998

I've just gotten started on creating pomanders... Is anyone else on the
list doing this? I mean the resin or wax pomanders, not the fruit with
cloves. (But has anyone tried the trick of carving out the center of a
piece of fruit and filling it with herbs and spices?) What
spices/herbs/resins are you using? How are you mounting/attaching the
pomanders to things?

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa (Shire of Eisental; HERMS Cyclonus), mka Jennifer Heise
jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"Healing the universe is an inside job."