HERB - soap and the Mappae Clavicula

Gaylin Walli g.walli at infoengine.com
Mon Nov 23 06:41:04 PST 1998

Magdelena wrote:

>At a guess, it has much the same effect as oatmeal or the other meals you
>recommended in your scrubby bags.  A tip for adding stuff, oatmeal sinks
>to the
>bottom of the mold.  ;>  I may try ground oateal next time.

I've never had a problem with any grain sinking to the bottom of
the mold. I've always added it right at trace and then poured it
in with no trouble.

But having never tried wheat flour....it sounds interesting. I
have a recipe for a single test bar of soap that I could try
it on, I suppose (no more projects just before the holidays,
Jasmine!). :)

Jasmine