HERB - Message Router delivery notification message

MRGATE@oa.ithaca.edu MRGATE at oa.ithaca.edu
Thu Oct 8 09:38:14 PDT 1998

RE  Message ID: G202D1A0207OCT199812374518
UA  content ID: RE: HERB - want a book?

Attempted delivery to:

    Route                 : @AM		<--
    Userid                : KMITCHELL
    Arrival date          :  8-OCT-1998 12:38

This delivery failed. Failure reason was "transfer failure".
Diagnostic was "max time expired".

From:	IN%"herbalist at Ansteorra.ORG"@MRGATE at OA
Subject: RE: HERB - want a book?
To:	KMITCHELL at AM

Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 11:32:27 -0500
From: clu729s <clu729s at mail.smsu.edu>
Sender: owner-herbalist at Ansteorra.ORG
To: herbalist at Ansteorra.ORG

yes, I would say that $3000 is a bit steep for a book for me as well.  I would
love to get a chance to see the catalog, but alas I am your neighbor in
Calontir.  Guess that just means that we will have to keep in touch, and will
try and find the time to head over that way for an event.  My lord travels
there quite often to merchant, so perhaps I can tag along one time or so.
Thanks again for the info.

Ldy Galla

>===== Original Message From herbalist at Ansteorra.ORG =====
> English money is usually set at a pound is equal to 1.50 US money.  So the
>books are a little more expensive in American money.  A Book for 2000
>pounds would probably cost around 3000 dollars, which is a little steep for
>me.
>
>As for getting a getting the catalog I haven't a clue.  This is junk mail
>from a professor who took off the outside label and threw the catalog away.
>  If you live live here in  ansteorra I'm happy to hall it out to an event
>and let you look at it......  I love looking at them and since they  are
>illustrated it's a good record for book research and such.
>
>I'll be happy to post the address in England where it comes from.....
>
>Clare

Date:	08-Oct-1998
Posted-date: 08-Oct-1998

VMSmail To information: IN%"herbalist at Ansteorra.ORG"