HERB - safety and contraindication books

Gaylin Walli g.walli at infoengine.com
Mon Oct 12 11:16:42 PDT 1998

Grania kindly shared her book find:
>Herb Contraindications and Drug Interactions
>Francis Brinker, N.D.  ISBN 0-9659135-0-3

I don't suppose you'd be willing to tell us what you
like best and what you like least about the book? How
do you like how the authors treat scientific data? Do
they give you points to the source material they read?
Can you go look up a scientifc study on your own based
on the information they give you in the book? How's the
organization? Table of contents? Index? Pictures? (I'm
interested in adding to my library, can you tell?)

Here's the full information for anyone who needs it, wants
to set their local library reference desk to a task, or wants
to order directly from amazon.com:

Herb Contraindications And Drug Interactions