HERB - syllabi? preparations? lecture notes?

Gaylin Walli g.walli at infoengine.com
Thu Oct 15 13:32:09 PDT 1998

Syllabuses? :)

Does anyone who's taught have them and, if so, would you be
willing to share? Even highlights would be nice. I just got
initial word yesterday after I started the whole thread on
classes that the Midrealm RUM next will be May 1999 and that
they're putting out the call for teachers.

I was telling another list member offline (hi Ree!) that it
seemed rather foolish to bring up the whole topic of courses
at RUMs and special sessions, specifically my disappointment
with them, if I wasn't willing to do something about it. If
I plan this far in advance, I might actually have a shot at
teaching a class of some kind, even if it's only a beginners
class that doesn't do what all the other class do, (I'm by no
means an expert, but I can teach just about anything if I
have enough time to prepare for a class; grad school taught
me that.)

I'd be really interested in hearing about other people's
experiences teaching herbal and herbal-related classes if
they'd be willing to share them.

Jasmine

Jasmine de Cordoba, Midrealm, g.walli at infoengine.com

"Si enim alicui placet mea devotio, gaudebo; si autem
nulli placet, memet ipsam tamen juvat quod feci."
-- Hroswith of Gandersheim