HERB - "Hortulus" - "Gourd" - Long post

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Mon Sep 21 06:08:48 PDT 1998

_Thank you, thank you, thank you!_

I've been trying to track down a description of the medieval gourd for
over a year and a half. I've seen zucchini used as a substituted, but
since you can hardly dry out the insides of mature zucchini and use them
as bushels [baskets], I knew that wasn't right!
Thank you!

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa (Shire of Eisental; HERMS Cyclonus), mka Jennifer Heise
jenne at tulgey.browser.net

" In sufficient quantity, cookies have an amazing
ability to get the other guy to see what you're trying to do, understand
why you're doing it, and how it fits into the overall scheme of things.
That's when you'll get the "Oh, sure, I can do that" or "Here's an even
better way to do that" reaction. "-- Thomas Dowling