HERB - Re: online herb-related sources

Gaylin Walli g.walli at infoengine.com
Tue Sep 22 14:32:25 PDT 1998

Clare wrote:
> web pages I have found and liked are [links deleted]

Those are nice ones. Thanks for sending them.

>I think someone has printed the Mrs. Grieves on-line book, right?  If not
>I'll print it.

http://www.botanical.com/

I didn't list this in my primary on-line sources list, but I do
reference it all the time. It contains the *entire* text of
Grieve's herbal and even allows you to search the site. Very
handy. I have the hardcopy on my desk, but I rarely use it
here at work with my access to the web so handy.

Thanks Clare!

Jasmine