HERB - Seed Catalog

N.D. Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Apr 13 11:00:41 PDT 1999

>Thanks! I'm actually close to buying seeds and ordering bulbs for a couple
>of things, even though we've not closed yet on the deal (soon, though!).
>Has anyone ever bought from "Seeds of Change", either from their standard
>organics catalog or their Deep Diversity program?
	I've ordered seeds from them and bought open stock from them as
well.  they are a good reliable company.  Another company I like is
Shepard's.  I ordered some seeds from them and they sent me an extremely
nice note back saying that the seeds in their trial garden did not perform
as expected. They reimbursed me my money for my entire order, gave me a
coupon for free seeds on my next order and included some with the apology.
	I have a catalog that I'm trying to find that specialize in
dianthus -- including stock traceable from the 16, 17th and 18th
century..... I have promised some brewers the catalog name but can't find
it.  I will I promise.   I think it's called Southern Exposure Seed Company
and it's from someplace like Georgia.

Clare