HERB - Seed Catalog

N.D. Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Apr 13 11:36:51 PDT 1999

Jasmine wrote:
>Is it this company?: www.southernexposure.com
>
>It looks similar, but they're in Virginia, not Georgia.
	That's them and I think that is the catalog with the dianthus.  If
I find the catalog and it's not then I'll post the correct one.

I haven't been able to garden much this year.  the closest I've gotten is
that I have a subscription into a small farm that from April to August
deliver a bushell of fresh organic vegies (usually specialty varieties)
once a week.  I really love it because I've been able to try several
things, like broccoli rape and chiogga beets as well as several varieties
of Italian squash.   I read an article about how small farms are starting
to do this for large cities.  The farm I subscribe to has 68 members.  They
almost always include herbs, and something unusual with recipes.  I really
have a great time with them.   If you have limited space and get an
opportunity is close to growing your own.

Regards,

Clare