HERB - Seed Catalogs on the web

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Tue Apr 13 15:09:37 PDT 1999

Jeanne de La Mer asked:

>Do any of those seed companies have a website? if they do, please post.

Here are the addresses for some of the one's we've spoken about on the
list (plus a few more):

Garden City Seeds
	http://www.gardencityseeds.com

Garden Medicinal's and Culinaries
	http://www.gardenmedicinals.com/

Richters Herbs
	http://www.richters.com/

Seeds of Change
	http://www.seedsofchange.com/

Shepherd's Garden Seeds
	http://www.shepherdseeds.com

Southern Exposure Seed Exchange
	http://www.southernexposure.com

Now, actually, if you want a really really big list of places to
hit so that you can start your mailbox to overflowing with seed
catalogs and such, here's a link that'll blow your knickers off:

http://www.catalogcity.com/Browse.cfm?bid=44740

Some are organic, some specialize in heirloom varieties, and
there are others, but it's a good place to get started. I'm sure
there are others not listed but again, this should get most
people started.

Jasmine