HERB - sniffing plants

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Apr 29 07:31:28 PDT 1999

>Speaking of purchases....my Lord and I signed the final papers to
>purchase of 1st new home yesterday. We should be moving in about 2
>weeks or so. I'd like to state at this point that my Lord has publicly
>resigned himself to the fact that he will have NO back yard, other than,
>perhaps, enough space to sink a fighting pell near the patio. How's
>*that* for an accomplishment?
>
>*big grin*
>
>Jasmine de Cordoba, Midrealm

Congratulations!  And what would your husband do with more "yard" (I am
assuming grassy) but have to mow it?  Tell him how lucky he is that he
will not have that task, but will be able to sit and enjoy the lovely
fragrances wafting in from the garden!
Good luck on the move, and now that the closing is over, the real fun
starts!
Christianna