HERB - Pennsic Plans

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Aug 5 11:55:48 PDT 1999

So, is anyone else going, or are Raisya and I going to have tea together
by ourselves?  (Hey, it should be fun, I'm up for it!)
I'm leaving on Saturday morning (day after tomorow) so reply quickly and
let me know, if not, I guess we'll just get together at Raisya's class
(Monday at 1 - the Carolingian Garden) and go from there.  OK?
Christianna
Sorry, just re-checked, Jasmine will be there too, right?